Step By Step
We welcome and value your custom. The following steps are designed to guide you through the process of requesting the care that you need.
1. If you consider that you need care and support, make initial contact with your local authority to request a needs assessment. Your local authority contact details are on page 18 of our "Choosing Care at Home" Client Service Guide. Click here for your FREE copy . If you meet the criteria, there will be a financial assessment to determine whether your local authority will pay for all, or part of your care fees. Please see page 17 for more information as to whether your current assets will qualify you for financial help. If you qualify for help, should you so wish, you can request your local authority to allow ENA HomeCare Services to provide you with a FREE care needs assessment. Go to step 3.
2. If you DO NOT qualify for financial support from your local authority and wish to fund your own care that you need, we invite you to contact us for a FREE care needs assessment by any of these methods:
Telephone: 01283 454 454
ENA HomeCare Services
3. We will then ask a member of our senior team to visit you in your home or hospital to discuss your care needs. You can invite any family member, friend or representative to support you if you wish.
4. We will create, and supply you with a draft copy of your care and support plan to review. Once you are satisfied:
5. We will agree a start date with you and your local authority, if they have agreed to fund your care. We will match, and then introduce you to our team of carers, who will work with you on a regular basis.
Your carer will follow the plan that has been designed for you, and ensure that you are happy with the service you are receiving.
6. We will maintain a “Daily Care Record”, which your carers will use to document their attendance and the tasks they have completed. We also provide a "message book" in which you, or your friends and family will be able to leave any comments.
7. You will be able to add or remove any service of your choice from your care and support plan. We will update our records to reflect this.
8. We operate a 24-hour call out system, and you can reach us after office hours on 01283 454 454
9. To ensure that your care and support plan reflects your changing needs, our Care Manager will work with you to regularly review your care needs.
10. We will amend your care and support plan so that the care you are receiving will continue to meet your needs.
11. Should you plan to fund your own care, our pricing and schedule are easy to understand, giving you control over the services you pay for.